For heat producers and distributors it is very important to monitor the efficiency of heat production and the economy of its distribution to final customers. For this reason, Chastia FM has a powerful tool to support the evaluation and analysis of energy production, distribution and consumption for final customers.
In the field of energy management Chastia FM in particular allows:
- Record climatic conditions (outdoor temperatures and day-degrees).
- Generate various balance outputs automatically – from energy (or fuels) purchasing to its consumption by final customers.
- Automatic analysis of multi-fuel heat sources (gas – coal – biomass – heat pump – cogeneration unit – heat transfer stations and the like) – such analyses tend to be very time-consuming in conventional evaluation. Preset algorithms allow Chastia FM to handle analyses automatically.
- Automatic calculation of heating systems actual efficiency.
- Comparison of energy consumption between individual time periods for one building (premise, company, etc.) or for one time period between several buildings (premises). It is possible to make comparison in absolute values of consumption or in values converted to a suitable parameter (eg climatic day-degrees, …).
- Generate reports for the overall energy balance of buildings automatically (premises, companies, etc.).
- Evaluate the energy efficiency of operation plant, investments and the like, using the Monitoring & Targeting method.
- Analyze energy management through parametric reports and graphs.
- Define own analytical outputs.