Following invoicing, Chastia FM allows to record incoming payments and to monitor receivables in detail by comparing them with issued invoices.
Records of incoming payments allow:
- Import of incoming payments from electronic bank statements or the accounting system.
- Entering payments manually.
- Automatic, semi-automatic and manual payment matching.
- Payment unpairing.
- Matching payments to a document or partner.
- Balance monitoring.
Monitoring of receivables allows:
- Free definition of receivables settlement statuses.
- Freely definable “workflow” for receivables settlement.
- Automatic calculation of overdue invoices.
- Automatic calculation of penalties for a given day.
- Quick detection of “non payers”.
- Automatic generation of reminders (or other correspondence) for selected receivables.