Chastia FM solves detailed passportization of company assets. The number of registered object types, equipment is not limited, it is fully under the control of the user. The most common objects subject to passportization in heat generation and distribution companies are lands, buildings, building structural components, technical equipment, line constructions parts and the like.
Chastia FM allows to:
- Keep records of all objects and equipment in a single central database with an “on-line” connection to the graphic elements in the drawings. Its solution, in addition to the actual passportization, fully replaces the GIS systems (geographic information systems).
- Graphic and database passport significantly simplifies the creation of statements on underground engineering networks in the framework of investment construction.
- Land register– own land, foreign land on which technical facilities are located (e.g. cadastral data).
- Building objects register– allows to register managed objects (administrative buildings, residential buildings,…), technological objects (eg boiler rooms, heat transfer stations, petrol station buildings,shafts and canals on line constructions and the like).
- Registration of floors, entrances, rooms.
- Registration of equipment– technical equipment, specialized technical equipment, furniture…
- Employee records.
The advantage of the solution is in particular:
- Unlike many other similar systems, the integration of graphical and database information is seamless in Chastia FM (while moving in the database table, the graphic representation of the object in the graphic window is displayed simultaneously and vice versa), while the information is available immediately (in real time).
In many cases, graphic information is also required in addition to textual or numerical information. This includes, for example, the technical equipment placement in a building or in a particular territory, an employee placement in a building, the organizational structure of a company, etc.
- Methodology unification for hierarchical registration of assets – land, buildings, equipment and the like.
- Overview of the scope and composition of company assets.
- Fast availability of detailed information on buildings and facilities.
- Support for deciding on technical equipment optimization.
- Make complex information available to all workers in one place.